Monday, March 15, 2010

Bricks

Whenever I come across a photograph of the room with some brick walls, I HAVE TO copy paste it.
I have quite a few of them, which I would like to share with you. 
They have been collected in a longer period of time, so I don't know their sources. 
I like brick walls in all colours:
NATURAL ...
 design sponge

 the selby



...AND IN Humphry's loft, of course..
ON THE FLOOR



via



IN THE GARDEN






OUTSIDE...




IN THE KITCHEN






IN THE BATHROOM


YELLOWISH


 WHITE


via








GREEN BRICKS


AND BLACK

There is just another brick in the wall.

When we renovated our house, there were two little brick walls left (they used to be outside  terrace walls, but after the renovation they ended up in the dining room). To make them company (I was told I should repeat architectural elements, as it unifies the space!) I had a little brick wall built,  the one that divides the study and the living room. I painted them white.
I'll put some pictures of my brick wall, later.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails