Tuesday, April 24, 2012

IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE?

Hello everybody, 
I have just come back from work and late grocery shopping, tired as a dog and all cranky. 
It was nearly 10 o'clock at night  when I sat in front of my computer to unwind, scrolling my fave blogs, 
when I realized there was an unusual number of visitors on these pages.


 Up to now I have always been all alone here, enjoying my secret, shallow pleasures 
So recently, I slowly and fearfully began leaving some comments on certain blogs
 or starting to follow some of them. 
To see what will happen. 
Nothing really. 
Then I decided to drop a line to Kim and Joe, two amazing women behind Desire To Inspire
One of the very first blogs I discovered and have been a great fan of, ever since.
as I know they have the widest, biggest and greatest collection of interiors from all over the world. 
But not so many from my country.
and there is a link to my "secret" place on their blog. 
So, it really means they opened the door
but isn't it what I have been looking for? 
Well, thank you Kim (and Joe) for pushing me over the line, 
out of my comfort zone! 
Now, it's up to me to decide
whether and how I would use
 this opportunity for something different and new.
I don't believe there will be a great traffic
over my pages, 
there are billions of blogs out there, 
written by
genuinely original and creative people
worth reading
and following.
But I warmly greet all of you guys 
who will maybe find an interesting thing or two
while scrolling these pages.
And, as I want more people to get to know how nice Croatia is,
I've got an idea
that has been building inside of me
for quite a while now.
You've got to be patient with me,
as I am a slow thinker, but if you give me some time, 
(well, not another two years!)
there might be a nice surprise for you!
Would you like to come to the Adriatic Sea
and be my guest here?





LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails