Sunday, April 29, 2012

KRISTINA - HELLO MALA!!!

Just the other day I was reading an interview with a graphic designer Srđana Modrinić BooBoo
(why on earth  has she chosen such an artistic nickname?)
and I remembered there was a question:
A guest is coming in half an hour, what would you prepare?
So, she gave this recipe:

Cheesecake in a cup

Cut strawberries and sprinkle them with some vanilla sugar, to get soft .
Mix mascarpone with some cream and dusting sugar.
On the bottom of the cup put crumbled Digestive biscuits,
strawberries over it, then a layer of cheese mixture, and strawberries on the top again.
Put it in the fridge, at least for half an hour.

I love simple and fast recipes, so I made what she recommended,
and I couldn't stop eating.
While I was eating my dessert,
I was checking my mail, and was pleasantly surprised to find a message
from an Australian graphic designer Kristina,
whose family is from Croatia.
Her blogs are
HOUSE OF MALA
and
HELLO MALA
and I was delighted with
both of them, as well as with Kristina's work.




As Kristina is a graphic designer,
it crossed my mind that
she would probably like to hear about some graphic designers in Croatia.
And looking at my strawberry cheesecake,
I knew exactly what I was going to share with her,
and with anyone interested.
Hope you like it.



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails