Monday, April 23, 2012

LET'S GET ORGANIZED!



I wish I could organize my blog space like Sarah.




via


I WILL NOT PROCRASTINATE!!!!!!!

Chez Larsson

MARTHA STEWART'S ORGANIZING TIPS




It is a gloomy, spooky, rainy day outside and
I am craving for some sweet, hot dish,
so the quickest thing I can make is
(KAŠA OD ZOBENIH PAHULJICA)

OATMEAL FLAKE PORRIDGE.

1. Cook oatmeal flakes in milk.
I take  cc 3 dl of milk and a small cup of oatflakes.
2. If you want it thicker, put more oat flakes.
3. You can add some sugar and salt.
4. Mix while cooking, so it doesn't stick too much.
5. As I don't have Golden Syrup (which I used to eat in GB),
I pour honey over my porridge.
6. Cranberry jam is also great.
7. Or maple syrup.
This is comfort food that reminds me of
rainy English days.


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails