Thursday, May 15, 2014

MORNING PROCESS

Bring me ideas.
Help me randevous with other likeminded people.
Help me be aware of my power.
Guide me to thoughts that are in harmony with my core desires.
Bring me evidence of how it all works in comfortable, humourous and delicious way.
And if you would make that statement 3 days in a row your life will be transformed, because the universe will knock itself out to supply your wishes and because you asked for them so recently, you will recognize the unusual things that will come to you.
Delegate to us. We are good at what we do. We are ready, willing and able, we are the engine in your car. We will carry every wish in a basket to the one who can provide it. Your job is not to carry the basket, your job is to decide what you want.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails