Tuesday, February 16, 2010

This or that and why?

Each time we start with an inspiring picture. Today, it is something to remind us that the spring is getting closer.





Question No.21 in the questionnaire I did the other day was very interesting to me:

  1. Are you Consistent? – One of the common reasons that I see bloggers getting into trouble with their readers or other bloggers is that they change the way they approach their blogging midstream. Bloggers that are constantly changing the topic of their blogs, or who increase their expectations on readers suddenly, or who change the ‘voice’ that their blog is written in can end up losing the respect of their readers. While no one likes a boring blog – people do like to know what to expect to some extent.

Since I started writing this blog I have been changing templates (yes, I've changed it again, I don't think I will stick to this one for a long time, but for the time being, it will work), fonts, even the name of the blog. I have been rewriting my posts, changing my voice, deleting pictures, trying this and that.... But most of all I've been trying to figure out why I am doing all this "blogging" or better say, talking to myself, imagining I am addressing somebody else
 After I've done some thinking, I came up with this:
  • I want to see if I am capable of doing something regularly.
  • I want to prove myself I am willing to learn.
  • I want to become well organized and consistent blogger (person).
  • I want to inspire two close persons to start writing their blogs as well                                              (my daughter Filipa and my best friend Ivana). 
  • I want to collect all the things I find interesting at one place.
  • I want to practice a little bit of English - that's why I am writing posts in English.
  • I want to cheer up a few good friends of mine who I know would appreciate me doing this.
  • I want to cheer myself up, as I am the only reader and visitor of my secret space (apart from some accidental onlookers from faraway countries that stay on these pages for a couple of minutes anyway)

Well, enough reasons to keep on writing this blog.

And there is also some music for you (ha, ha...me!) to enjoy: MUSIC 
 And music is - Master's Hand - Charlotte Gainsbourg

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails