Tuesday, February 12, 2013

CREATIVITY, INSPIRATION, SUCCESS


7 Innovation Secrets of Steve Jobs - Carmine Gallo from Carmine Gallo

I want to go to this place to work on making my ideas happen. I want to unleash my creativity,
which will, probably be easier than mastering the discipline and hardworking commitment.
Maybe I'll ask Feedbackersbiz to analyse my idea. Kickstarter might be an interesting way of
obtaining some financial help. Think of all the attractive ideas that might be realized, like this one
or maybe some clothing items.
I am not on an Idea Island, but in my bed, with a laptop.
Martina, thank you for getting me inspired with your advice.
Thank you Steve, I heard that you could be a real jerk, but I'll try
not to forget your 7 principles:



1. Do what you love.

"People with passion can change the world for the better." -Steve Jobs
Passion fuels the rocket, but vision points the rocket to its ultimate destination.
Doing what you love is the key to making it.... I think we stuck ourself in things we are not fond with, people we are not happy with, jobs we are not satisfied with, then wonder what is wrong and why we are not living the life of fulfillment.... Great principle by great Jobs!

2. Put a dent in the universe.

"Life is too short to live someone elses dream"-Steve Jobs
To do that, I guess, you must be exceptionally good in one thing. Maybe football, internet marketing, speech writing, playing the piano, inventing stuff, etc.

Imagine if half the world's population went for that.

3. Connect things to spark your creativity. 

"Creativity is just connecting things"- Steve Jobs

4. Say no to 1,000 things.

"Innovation comes from saying no to 1,000 things"-Steve Jobs

What I like best here is "Say No to 1,000". Remaining focused on your goal is one thing I have learnt makes the difference between winning and loosing. Learning to say the magic word No has been such an effort for me but am slowly learning that I can say No to so many requests and not break relationships. Infact people respect you more if you say you cannot do something than taking on a task and falling back on the deadline.

People demand simplicity and simplicity requires that you eliminate anything that clutters the users experience. 

SIMPLICITY IS THE ELIMINATION OF CLUTTER!

5. Create Insanely different experiences.

"The apple store is met to enrich lives not move boxes"-Steve Jobs


6. Master the Message.

"Dream Bigger" Steve Jobs
You baked a really lovely cake but than you used shit for frosting!

7. Sell Dreams, not products.

"If you help your customers reach their dreams, you will win them over"

Steve Jobs

DON'T LET the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice!
If today was the last day of my life - would i want to do, what i am about to do, today?
When ever the answer has been "No" for too many days in a row - i know i have to change something
-Steve Jobs

I need to print that out and stick it to my computer monitor because i need a constant reminder of that...



Shall I tell my students and my children that schools kill creativity?


Na desnoj strani videa izaberi:
Hrvatski titl: (View subtitles-->Croatian)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails