Sunday, April 15, 2012

CROATIAN BLOGS

Oooooops! This is like Alice going down the rabbit hole. Suddenly, Croatian blogs about interior design are appearing, one after the other! Link, after link, starting from PASSION DECOR to DECOR MAMMA ,   via SRETNO VRIJEME to  OGNJIŠTE, BLUE HORTENSIA , some arts and crafts blogs such as ART DROPS and then ... just my cup of tea - ANNIE DECOR.... There is even an on line Croatian magazine UREDI SVOJ DOM !
And I believed that MISS DECOR was the only interior blog in my country! And there is RAFAELA , that I have discovered recently.Of course, it's a far cry from scandinavian countries where you could think all women blog non stop, and half of them blog about interiors and lifestyle.
I have forgotten some extremely creative women of Croatian origin who both live in London. DORA and SANIA PELL.
Well, maybe Croatian women are not so much interior junkies, but they are definitely into cooking. I've come across an endless line of blogs about food, recipes and cooking, such as HOME-MADE.
It's such a pity there is so little of Croatian interiors in the blogosphere, it seems that our country is not very famous for good design. Wrong, wrong!
Recently I've been playing with the idea of going MORE public with my blog, but haven't made up my mind yet.
But if I do that, it will just be for one reason: to tell the audience interested in interior design that in Croatia we also have interiors worth seeing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails