Saturday, April 07, 2012

SHARING

I used to be amazed by the infinity of the universe, eternity of the space.
I am now becoming equally mesmerized by the endless vastness of the blogosphere......


Blogs written by women about interior decoration, family life, lifestyle. 
Pictures of inspiring homes.
That's my niche. 
Some would say it could be drained out by persistent surfing. 
But, no! 
The more you click, link after link after link, they pop out like popcorn.
Blogs filled up with lovely pictures, inspiring nice ideas, uplifting wisdom words.
Cheerful lady blog owners peeping out to the world, 
wanting to show 
what they like, 
what their houses look like, 
how lovely their kids are, 
what good taste and style they have.
They want to share about
creative people they have met,
nice cafes they have visited, 
nice shops they have discovered, 
new recipes they have tried...
Women like to share. 
They have always loved to share their little worlds with their girl friends, 
over the cup of coffee, 
through endless conversations on the phone, 
by inviting them to their houses, 
showing off  new little details they bought cheaply or found on the sale.
They have been sharing forever, 
even before the internet.
And blogs are just a new convenient media of inviting somebody to your home, 
letting someone into your living room,
 into your world.
I have been wondering lately 
whether to invite people into this "secret" world of mine
 and open up the door of my scrapbook-blog. 
Do I want to share or
do I want to continue peeping into other people's worlds secretly?
Is there anything interesting for people similar to me, out there, 
something that I could share with them?
Something that they have not seen before?
Apart from my home and kids.
( I don't believe they are really interesting and inspiring to anyone! )
Hmmm....
Yes, I think I have an idea.
I have something that could be of some interest to women in my niche.
But, I will talk about it later.
At the moment I am interrupted in my writing by some policemen 
who have just come to write a report about a nasty thing that happened last night.
This is the fourth time it happened
 (to our cars, in our garden )
 in the last few months.



I am so angry with the vandalism and our helplessness to stop it.
And the police cannot do anything about it,
 they just write a report every time it happens.
It is frustrating!!!

I will continue the ride on my train of thoughts later.




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails