Sunday, February 07, 2010

Not So Lazy Saturday...

I finally figured out how to set up a template that I like, the one that will host all my photographs if I want them extra large. Bravo me!
I talked my older daughter into creating a blog, helped her a little and today she has started her Tadadada (trumpets)  A CHIC ME  blog. We argued a bit about the title of her blog. She wanted to name it ECLECTIC CHIC, but I suggested a name that would be easier to remember.
If she wants her friends, teenagers of 17,  to be her audience, not many of them know what eclectic means. Then I suggested a silly name A A A CHIC, just for one reason. Could you guess why? In all alphabetical listings of  favourite blogs, the ones that start with the letter A come first. So AAA... would definitely win the first place in all the listings. Why hadn't I thought of this ingenious idea and  named my blog AAA secret blog??? Just in case someone puts me on their blogroll.
However, she discarded my idea with a contempt, but she still surrendered and accepted the idea of her blog starting with a letter A. So, for the time being, it's A CHIC ME, which is quite nice. She loves the word chic, because the other day, a teacher of hers told her that she always looked chic. She said, it sounded so good, this compliment and the word chic.
She didn't have much patience to finish her first post. But she downloaded 1 million photographs from all over the worldwidenet.
Then she put on some feathers and flew away into nightlife.  Just before she flew out, I took some pictures of her. And then, my younger daughter showed me how to edit pictures in Photoscape. I don't think I would be able to repeat all the steps if I venture to do it on my own.
Here they are.




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails