Friday, April 20, 2012

LIVING WITH KIDS 2


Living With Kids: Jenifer Altman














And many more HERE.

And just to remind myself how happy I am now that my children have grown up a bit.....





so yes.
kittens sleep.
I'm totally spoiled :).
aston got better but it will be a hemmadag tomorrow with.
although I love being home with the kids so they run me crazy 80% of their waking time :).
mio is crazy!
I swear.
entirely of super mega energetic.
quarrelsome and clumsy :).
and a rascal like no other.

I really thought there was such children :).
but now I know ...
and I know that I am alive, that's for sure!


by the way.
Stress!
I hate our stressed society.
I get so angry .
not so damn weird our health craze on all sides very often changed.

When I was magontssjuk last week and the children were in preschool.
I was able to wipe the floors at home.
and.
I'm ashamed to say it.
but it was the third time since we moved into the fourth 2010th
do not know whether to laugh or cry.

but one thing is certain.
I win money .
masses.

then I currently never work a day in my life.
then I will take care of my children.
keep the house clean enough.
cook healthy meals every day.
try all the world's prescription.
bake their own bread with sourdough.
cook my own jam ....

a rest in the afternoon.

exercise every other day.
get a massage.
facials ...
and more massage .

take care of my feet.
(Förhårdander is not attractive).

read books.
many!
travel, trip, trip.
discover.

shoot.
editing.
write ...
mostly a lot of psychological  and health and nutrition concerns.
and perhaps children's books ...
fixed everything at my own pace then :).


and be as stress-free as one could ....

it was a long post today.
had much in me that bubbled up .
pmsén happy to help.

and to have severe PMS when one goes with the kids all day is like closing your eyes when walking on a minefield.
Fingers crossed that I can control my irritation.
which I'm sure I could if I were not too stressed out, unhealthy and the downturn ...

Blame it on society again.
currently take you!


will certainly regret every word I flung out of me right now.
but I feel just so ....
I'm one.
sometimes ...

hug / / jennifer

oh, poor jennifer!

look at her lovely blog here!

i love google translator!

out of sight, out of mind
translated as
INVISIBLE IDIOT

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails