Sunday, April 15, 2012

DUŠKO VLAOVIĆ

I am continuing "my mission" of pasting pictures of interiors from Croatia.
Duško Vlaović, a fashion photographer, has got a flat I could move in right now.
Although it is a man's place it's got everything I need.
Duško had the wall paper made using the cover of his favorite book from the childhood,
the work of our famous painter Edo Murtić.

 A gallery of his own photographs above the white Ikea sofa.
I love the combination of low budget and high design.
Eames lounge chair, cheap coat rack, and an old table from a thrift market.

Should I comment  this Capellini orange-pink dresser, white details on the white table....?
Or this oasis with plants?
Red fridge and pipes, grey walls, maple wood, stainless steel, white crockery, dark walnut wood floor....
I am getting weak at my knees.
Speechless.










LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails