Wednesday, February 03, 2010

START



The beginning of a new life, finally!    (OD PRNJA PREKO TRNJA DO ...)


In two years time this blog will be discovered by Nora Ephron, who will make a blockbuster out of it. The film will be called THE SECRET BLOG or whatever, the main character will be played by ...oh, I don't know who, probably a cool, talented, no.1 actress...The film will be a huge succes, much bigger than Julie and Julia....Everybody will be hazed by my story - ...FROM RAGS TO RICHES AND GLORY, it might happen to you, don't worry. You just have to wish hard, ask and go for it. Yes.. I can picture it... Oprah will be simply smitten off her feet by my success story, she will invite me as the main guest in her show. Not that I want, but consequently, I will get hold of a pile of money because everyone will want to pay for every second of my precious time... They will all want to learn the secret of becoming planetary famous, successful and rich! Because, all of you guys out there, like to hear inspiring and uplifting stories like mine. Turning from an ordinary unknown humble woman into IT WOMAN ! How did she do it? If she could have done it, I could do it too!
Wow! It's so great to write this blog! I can already feel the bubbles of success dancing around me.
So, in two years time ....
xoxo Secret Girl
OK, OK I know I stole it from Gossip Girl, but I just love it. I am partly ashamed to admit I watched all 2 seasons of GG last month, after my daughter had become completely addicted to the serial. She used to watch, on average, five episodes per night. It freaked me out, as she couldn't cope with normal everyday life after consuming so much virtual stuff. And now I've become a junkie! I'm saving the folder with the third season of GG in my computer for the time of crises, I haven't started watching it yet. 



You are still not following scandalous lives of Uper East Side Manhattan's Elite? Ccccc, I don't want to be a dealer, but click  here...  

And the place where I would feel very comfortable and relaxed is Humphreys' Brooklyn loft. Not to mention that anything cooked by Rufus would be a great bonus.



 

  

xoxo Secret Girl



 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails