Tuesday, March 02, 2010

My Desk


If you have been wondering where it all takes place and where the main office of the chief editor of COPY PASTE magazine is, the secret is revealed in this issue. The title is not exactly correct, My Husband's Desk would be more appropriate. Why? Well, this is the only piece of furniture that he has actually chosen and bought (during our 17 years of marriage) and the only thing in the house that he has forbidden me to change or replace. I've been talking about painting it white, or maybe dark brown, since he bought it (10 years ago), but he gets really stressed out and annoyed whenever I mention anything like that. So for the time being it is as it is - ugly solid oak colour - but not for very long.
The photos behind the desk need rearranging and I've been thinking about getting rid of the moodboard alltogether. Yes or no? I am a bit hesitant or do you say indecisive? Or maybe not?
Anyway, look at this lovely desk down here.
This would be an inspiring workstation for me.

dos family

But, for the time being, I will have to settle with my old one...



THE STORY

How it all began

First there was nothing...Now the desk is where  the middle man is standing.

Then there was little something
Then there was sofa.


Then, there was a round table.


The desk was on the opposite wall.

Then there was another table.

It was so dark in the room as there were only two small windows.
The deep purple color on the walls made it even worse.

So there came the window and some light.

And white color.



And again the round table.

But we missed a proper study, so there came the desk...






The wall where the desk was, came down, so this is what is opposite the desk now.

I hope forever. Or maybe not?


There are some nice studies and desks.
Found them here




via here
via

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails