Sunday, March 18, 2012

KRISTINA DURAN - MAKEOVER IN THREE DAYS






A new issue of D&D magazine is a good Sunday read over a morning coffee.
Kristina Duran, a designer from Zagreb, made a makeover of her flat in just three days.
It must have been a dream team of handymen and a very organized logistics, to get things done in time.
I wish I could have a makeover of my place by the same dream team,
even though, frankly speaking, I would settle with quite less.
 A good  spring cleaning  would also be a great face lift for my home.
I imagine a team of cleaners,with hoovers and washing powders, marching into my home 
and leaving it immaculate and pristine after three days!
Anyway, who pays for such a makeover and how much did it cost all together?
How the flat looked before you can see on her blog Miss Decor or on her facebook.



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails